Schedule meetings 100x faster
Scheduling platform to help busy professionals and their assistants manage calendars & draft emails, powered by ChatGPT
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Ipso AI Privacy Statement
Effective Date: Mar 19, 2023Introduction
Ipso AI is a scheduling software company.We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously. This Privacy Notice describes Ipso AI’s policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data, and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.Limited Use Policy
Ipso AI's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.”Data Protection Officer
Ipso AI is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, in the United States. Ipso AI has appointed an internal data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about Ipso AI’s personal data policies or practices. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please direct your query to Ipso AI’s data protection officer. Ipso AI’s data protection officer’s name and contact information are as follows:Austin Tackaberry
[email protected]How we collect and use (process) your personal information
Ipso AI collects personal information about its website visitors and customers. With a few exceptions, this information is generally limited to:Name
Work phone numberWe use this information to provide prospects and customers with services. We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of our services.From time to time, Ipso AI receives personal information about individuals from third parties. Typically, information collected from third parties will include further details on your employer or industry. We may also collect your personal information from a third party website (e.g. LinkedIn)Use of the Ipso AI Website
As is true of most other websites, Ipso AI’s website collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Ipso AI’s website, including a history of the pages you view. We use this information to help us design our site to better suit our users’ needs. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.Ipso AI has a legitimate interest in understanding how members, customers, and potential customers use its website. This assists Ipso AI with providing more relevant products and services, with communicating value to our sponsors and corporate members, and with providing appropriate staffing to meet member and customer needs.Cookies and tracking technologies
Ipso AI makes available a comprehensive cookie notice that describes the cookies and tracking technologies used on Ipso AI website and provides information on how users can accept or reject them.Sharing information with third parties
Ipso AI has its headquarters in the United States. Information we collect about you will be processed in the United States. By using Ipso AI’s services, you acknowledge that your personal information will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. Pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR, Ipso AI is providing for appropriate safeguards by entering binding, standard data protection clauses, enforceable by data subjects in the EEA and the UK. These clauses have been enhanced based on the guidance of the European Data Protection Board and will be updated when the new draft model clauses are approved.Depending on the circumstance, Ipso AI also collects and transfers to the U.S. personal data with consent to perform a contract with you or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of Ipso AI in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. Ipso AI endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with Ipso AI and the practices described in this Privacy Statement. Ipso AI also enters into data processing agreements and model clauses with its vendors whenever feasible and appropriate. Since it was founded, Ipso AI has received zero government requests for information.For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]Data Subject rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. Data Subject rights under GDPR include the following:Right to be informed
Right of access
Right to rectification
Right to erasure
Right to restrict processing
Right of data portability
Right to object
Rights related to automated decision making including profilingThis Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data Ipso AI collects about you and how it is used.If you wish to confirm that Ipso AI is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data Ipso AI may have about you, please contact us.You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside Ipso AI might have received the data from Ipso AI; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to Ipso AI); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by Ipso AI if it is inaccurate. You may request that Ipso AI erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that Ipso AI cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Ipso AI processes your personal data. When technically feasible, Ipso AI will—at your request—provide your personal data to you.Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, Ipso AI will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, Ipso AI will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.For questions or complaints concerning the processing of your personal data, you can email us at [email protected]. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you can also have recourse to the European Data Protection Supervisor or with your nation’s data protection authority.Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Ipso AI on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services the Ipso AI engages, located in the United States. Ipso AI retains service data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with Ipso AI and for a period of time thereafter, to analyze the data for Ipso AI’s own operations, and for historical and archiving purposes associated with Ipso AI’s services. Ipso AI retains prospect data until such time as it no longer has business value and is purged from Ipso AI systems. All personal data that Ipso AI controls may be deleted upon verified request from Data Subjects or their authorized agents. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at: [email protected]Children’s data
We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.Questions, concerns or complaints
If you have questions, concerns, complaints, or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at:Ipso AIAustin Tackaberry1120 Mariposa St, Suite 5San Francisco, CA, 94107[email protected]